We place strong value on client service and client relationships, and we don’t believe the level of service should depend on the size of the project. Sure, not all projects are well-suited for offshore, or some companies may be better served by a combination of offshore and onsite delivery. That’s why we’ll consult with you to determine a delivery option that best meets your needs: onsite, offsite, offshore or a blend of these options.
A successful offshore team should feel like part of your in-house team. We make this possible by keeping our operations transparent and providing full access to our team. Additionally, clients may be provided with an onsite coordinator to ensure accurate and timely communication.
Our US-owned facility in India is HIPAA security-compliant for physical infrastructure. Security features include:
- Dedicated, secure VPNs with clients where appropriate
- Anti-virus protected and secured systems with firewalls
- Facility access controlled by biometrics and keycards
Projects best suited to offshore include:
- Application Maintenance
- Application Modernization
- Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
Resources and Skills Include:
- Programmer Analysts (Java, C#, VB.NET, COBOL)
- DBAs (SQL, Oracle and DB2)
- QA (functional, automated, performance)
- Project Managers
Need to augment your IT staff or add after-hours support? Learn more about our IT services and request a consultation by contacting us today.